ZenBB
A MyBB design for your MyBB forums.

Do you know a second language?
erich Offline
Just wondering. Since the internet is a global playground, I'm sure that many of you speak a second language. What language do you speak? I'm an English native speaker but I do know how to read/write/speak Japanese. (after much money spent)

Rare Candy Offline
Another native English speaker here. I tried learning Spanish and French at points in my life. I know more Spanish than French but I'm not that great at reading, writing or speaking either. I've always wanted to learn Japanese but writing it out scares me because it's very different than English lol. I do know some words in Japanese because I watch English sub anime with Japanese voices A LOT. You kind of remember some key words when watching haha.

Historical Offline
My main language is Swedish and I also speak Farsi.

erich Offline
Wow! Farsi! I heard that is a very tough language to learn.

Keranov Offline

My native language is Bulgarian.

I also know English as my 2nd one. From next year I will have Russian as my 3rd language.

Historical Offline
Well, I had the privilege of having parents that can speak it fluently so it wasn't that tough since I grew up with it. Although, I could see it being difficult to learn if you've never encountered a similar language where writing is from Right -> Left instead of Left->Right.

Empire Offline
I wish I do, but I don't know any other. English is my number one

erich Offline

Quote:I wish I do, but I don't know any other. English is my number one

Isn't "Aussie" a language? [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1730791013_Stickouttongue.png.abbf39b1ca95529ea5e06f9cb30a17dd.png[/img]

Empire Offline

Quote:Isn't "Aussie" a language? [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1730791013_Stickouttongue.png.abbf39b1ca95529ea5e06f9cb30a17dd.png[/img]

seems legit, yet again some Aussie words to other English words can be different..

Like American English? another land!!!

Mace Offline
Dutch is my native language and I obviously speak English as well. I also speak some German and Spanish. While they do teach French in school here (just like German, by the way), my French is terrible and I only remember some basic words / sentences. At some point, while I was studying 'International Business', I also attempted to learn Mandarin Chinese. Unfortunately, after a while, I had lost interest in learning this language.