ZenBB
A MyBB design for your MyBB forums.

Iphone or Android?
erich Offline

This is a hot topic, but I wanted to ask. Are you an Iphone user or an Android user?

I personally have had the Iphone since the first generation. However; I feel like their lack of innovation over the last few years has slowly started to turn me away from it. I still enjoy it but I am a pc user and I have a Surface Book that I WISH text messages worked with my phone. Maybe Windows will make a phone and I can switch?

Giligis Offline

I was always, always, always an android user. I always told myself I’d never surrender to the iPhone life.

My phones were pretty much bottom end pre paid phones, that I was sick of using entirely. At my nearest Walmart were two choices: some run of the mill andriod for $199 or an IPhone 6 (the 8 was just being released) for $200. I choose the iPhone and I fell in love.

Ease of access, everything is so simple and easy. Siri. My phone is always updated, I can (for the most part) play most games on the App Store. I never went back. But to tell you the truth if you own an iPhone you know like me the screen will only not be cracked for so long [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1730791013_Stickouttongue.png.abbf39b1ca95529ea5e06f9cb30a17dd.png[/img]

Rare Candy Offline

I use an Android smartphone but an iPad as a tablet. I was disappointed by the drama I had to go through at one point when I tried to move music from my Windows computer to my iPad, so I decided not to get an iPhone and went with one of the Samsung Galaxy S devices instead.

I'm going to miss all of the freebies and discounts I used to get on the App Store but oh well.

Historical Offline
I used to have an iPhone like 7 years ago but then I discovered the superiority (let the fight begin) of Samsung [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/Smile.png.3353a6dfb44608fe8559933476649da5.png[/img]

Mace Offline
I own both an iPhone and an Android smartphone (Samsung Galaxy). I personally prefer the iPhone (the looks, the App Store, the interface and the ease of use), but Android phones definitely aren't bad either.

Keranov Offline
Android for sure. iPhones are expensive, less powerful and you have great surprises when a new model come out.

pixloger Offline

Android...

I would like to try iPhone. It is actually to check and compare both, so in future possible, I will get iPhone but not sure.

JJakez Offline
iPhone. Apple user all the way: MacBooks, iPhones, iMacs, Apple Watch, iPad, AirPods, Apple TV, Apple Music. My entire life is made by Apple, to be honest (lol). Yeah, their lack of innovation is surely decaying, but it's modern style keeps me loving it, along how fast and easy it is to use. [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1730791013_Stickouttongue.png.abbf39b1ca95529ea5e06f9cb30a17dd.png[/img]

Creaky Offline
Android, never liked any of the iPhones