ZenBB
A MyBB design for your MyBB forums.

What is your favorite web browser?
Rare Candy Offline

Google Chrone hands down.

FireFox upped their game a little recently but not enough for me to ditch Chrome. Doesn't mean I don't use FireFox sometimes but only for one website and mostly because I have two accounts for the site. It makes it easier for me to manage the two accounts without having to enter my passwords all the time.

What's your favorite web browser and why is it your favorite?

erich Offline
I'm personally a Firefox user. I do go between Firefox and Chrome though. I find their developer tools to be pretty useful when working on a website.

Rare Candy Offline

Quote:I'm personally a Firefox user. I do go between Firefox and Chrome though. I find their developer tools to be pretty useful when working on a website.

Firefox or Chrome's developer tools?

I had a pretty bad experience with FireFox 4 on my old desktop. Over half the time it'd crash on me. That's when I decided to ditch them and switch to Chrome. FireFox Quantum has impressed me though and that's the only reason I've switched back to using it as my second-choice web browser.

JJakez Offline
I choose Google Chrome over anything, to be honest. Google Chrome has the ability to use so many developer tools, along with extensions, just to make everything easier for you. I also use Gmail on a daily, and Google Chrome ties perfectly with Gmail.

Mace Offline
Google Chrome, hands-down. Mainly for its developer tools and extensions.

Keranov Offline
Google Chrome too. Very easy and fast to use.

Empire Offline
I use google chrome

JJakez Offline
I have a MacBook, so..Safari.

pixloger Offline

I do not say it is my favorite...but I use Google Chrome for everything.

I have Firefox but it works little slower than Chrome, for me at least.

I use both for the cross check when designing the website or just to check the blog them I just updated/changed.

Historical Offline
Chrome, hands down. I've used Firefox before but I like Chrome better.