ZenBB
A MyBB design for your MyBB forums.

phpBB Themes
Historical Offline

I'm trying to figure out if there is enough request for custom made phpBB themes? I'm looking to expand the forum softwares I design for and I know phpBB is pretty popular.

What do you guys think?

Empire Offline

But why phpBB? Thought about mybb?

I say go with the free theme until your site gets bigger and going well before considering dashing out on paid

Historical Offline

Quote:But why phpBB? Thought about mybb? 

I say go with the free theme until your site gets bigger and going well before considering dashing out on paid

I'm not gonna use phpBB, I want to make themes for it and sell em, you're saying I should make them for MyBB?

Empire Offline

Quote:I'm not gonna use phpBB, I want to make themes for it and sell em, you're saying I should make them for MyBB?
Right. I don't know. Comes down to what you rather do, I mean there is nothing stopping you doing both or maybe all forms of software

Historical Offline

Quote:Right. I don't know. Comes down to what you rather do, I mean there is nothing stopping you doing both or maybe all forms of software

I know but I was trying to figure out if the demand is high for phpBB themes or not [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1133909202_Biggrin.png.a38e23112d129e7d062f03c2ac63fd5f.png[/img]

Mastermind Offline
No (I sound so serious lol) try making one for Mybb if you find phpbb easier go for it.

Historical Offline

Quote:No (I sound so serious lol) try making one for Mybb if you find phpbb easier go for it.

Alright, myBB it is then. Thanks.

Empire Offline

Quote:Alright, myBB it is then. Thanks.

I might have some work for you, Wait for my PM [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/Smile.png.3353a6dfb44608fe8559933476649da5.png[/img]

Historical Offline

Quote:I might have some work for you, Wait for my PM [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/Smile.png.3353a6dfb44608fe8559933476649da5.png[/img]

Alright, I'm awaiting your PM [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1133909202_Biggrin.png.a38e23112d129e7d062f03c2ac63fd5f.png[/img]

Mastermind Offline

Quote:Alright, I'm awaiting your PM [img]<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/1133909202_Biggrin.png.a38e23112d129e7d062f03c2ac63fd5f.png[/img]

can you make a free Release, please?